Starting at $15/month.
Secure web hosting services, blazing fast speeds, 99% uptime guaranteed.
Fully Managed Hosting Solutions
Secure, affordable managed website hosting services starting at only $15/month.
Don’t leave your website in the hands of a cheap hosting company. Paying for cheap hosting means slow load times for your website, security breaches, and inadequate customer support.
You owe it to your website – don’t settle for the cheapest.
Why use our hosting services?
- Our servers are housed in the same location as servers used by Adobe, Starbucks, Sony and the Wall Street Journal
- Guaranteed 99.9% uptime
- Fast load times
- Completely scalable – additional disk space, memory and bandwidth can be allocated quickly and easily
- Redundancy – your website will be switched over to a standby server automaotically in case our main server fails = no downtime!!
- Our servers are managed by our crack IT team and monitored daily to ensure everything is running smoothly and secure.
- Awesome add-ons: malware protection and automated backups
- Full admin access to control panel to manage to email addresses, databases, etc.
- One-click installs for most major cloud apps (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc.)
- Unbelievably friendly technical support and customer service – reach out to us at any time by Skype, phone, email or carrier pigeon.
Interested in moving from your current web host to us? Not a problem. We can migrate your site at no cost.
All of our hosting packages are completely scalable depending on your requirements. You can also choose to upgrade or downgrade your package at any time without experiencing any downtime.
Affordable hosting packages starting at only $15/month! Use the link below to sign up now.
What is redundancy and why should I care? In the unlikely event of a server disruption, your website will be automatically loaded from our failover server, a vital service (in our opinion) that most hosting companies don’t offer. The failover ensures your site still operates even if the main server goes down. Awesome!
If all of this sounds like a foreign language, and unsure what is hosting, here’s a nice diagram explaining what hosting is and how it works: