Junior Graphic Designer
Fifth and Missing is a premiere, full-service creative boutique specializing in branding, graphic design, print marketing, web design and web applications. Founded in 2003, our focus is to provide the highest quality work in a timely and responsive manner, achieved by leveraging our vast experience in the design industry.
We are looking for help from a talented junior graphic designer with a working knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, inDesign and Illustrator. This is a part time position with set hours. You will be involved in variety of different graphic design work for a diverse set of clients. You’ll need to work remotely in your own space with your own computer and programs.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience with the Adobe Suite
- Experience in WordPress a bonus
- We are looking for someone with a keen eye and close attention to detail. Good communication skills are a must. Our new hire will be reliable and able to manage their time independently. We are looking for a good natured individual, who is open to accepting feedback and eager to learn and grow as a designer.
- Schedule: Preferred 11am to 4pm ET, Monday to Friday
- Hours: Minimum 25h/week
- Compensation: $21/h
- Type: Part-time, will consider freelance worker with dedicated hours
- Work Remotely: Yes
How to Apply:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: Junior Graphic Designer Position
- Include your cover letter, résumé and link to your online portfolio.
- Include any samples of writing or development work if available.
Posting will be removed when position has been filled.